The slogan of this year’s Champions Cup is “Let’s Make It Big”. Besides watching the top-notch floorball matches, there will be plenty of things to do in the Seinäjoki Areena. You can spend the whole weekend in the arena, no matter how old you are!
Acitivity Zone is created especially for children and adolescents. It’s situated next to the playing court. Here you can find all the different activities and their providers.
• Duudsonit Park: pedal car track (free of charge)
• FlowPark Ähtäri: climbing wall (free of charge)
• PLU and VAU: blowgun, curling, boccia, sitting volleyball and wheelchair racing simulator (free of charge)
• Girls´ Floorball: hobby-horse tuning (free of charge)
• Finnish Floorball Federation: three small floorball courts (free of charge)
• Child Care: safe place for children aged 3 to 7. Children will be supervised by the nursing students of Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences. There will also be different activities.
While the children spend time in Acitivity
Zone, grown-ups can go around the Exchibition Zone. Here are all the
Champions Cup spectator record – match average 1051! – 12.10.2017
Men´s Champions Cup 2017 All Star Team – 08.10.2017
Women´s Champions Cup 2017 All Star team – 08.10.2017
New Champions Cup record – 2470 spectators in a single match! – 07.10.2017
Watch Champions Cup 2017 live! – 03.10.2017
Champions Cup 2017 referee nominations – 02.10.2017
Champions Cup 2017 Mobile App launched! – 26.09.2017
CC 2017 Team Presentations - Women – 26.09.2017
CC 2017 Final lists published – 18.09.2017
Win VIP tickets to the Champions Cup 2017 – 06.09.2017