One World — One Ball

IFF Central Board meeting 5/2006 8th of September 2006

Place: Hotelli Krapihovi, Rantatie 2, Tuusula, Finland

Tomas Eriksson President
Mona Aagaard
Tomas Jonsson
Per Jansson
Risto Kauppinen
Renato Orlando Vice President
Filip Suman
Stefan Kratz Head of Technical Department
Merita Bruun Assistant
John Liljelund Secretary General
Anniina Paavilainen Trainee


§ 1. Opening of the meeting
Mr. Eriksson greeted all welcome and opened the meeting at 16.00.

Mr. Eriksson greeted Ms. Paavilainen welcome to the IFF as a trainee and Ms. Paavilainen introduced herself to the IFF CB. Her main task will be to make a coaching material in English for the IFF as a part of her bachelor degree at the Vierumäki International Degree program.

§ 2. Approval of the agenda
The agenda was scrutinized, completed/updated with eleven new appendixes
(Appex 3a, Appex 3b, Financial reports;
Appex 6: Preparatory meeting U19 WFC 2006;
Appex 8: European Cup 2007 Qualification round;
Appex 8b: EuroFloorball Cup 2007 Final Round;
Appex 11b: Sierra Leone;
Appex 13: RC report;
Appex 17: Participating Teams and Association tickets at IFF Events;
Appex 18: Armenia member
Appex 19: Coaching Manual) and approved.

§ 3 a). Minutes from the CB meeting 03/2006 in Nacka, Sweden (25.05.2006) – Appendix 1
The minutes from the meeting 03/2006 in Nacka, Sweden were scrutinized, approved and put ad acta.

b) Minutes from the CB meeting 04/2006 in Nacka, Sweden (27.05.2006) – Appendix 2The minutes from the meeting 04/2006 in Nacka, Sweden were scrutinized, approved and put ad acta.

§ 4. Economy

a) Preliminary financial report 31.08.2006 Appendix 3a
Mr. Jonsson presented the preliminary financial report, per 31.08.2006 and Mr. Liljelund gave a short presentation about the financial forecast made by the Office for the end of 2006, which shows a surplus of 11.690 CHF.

The CB decided: to approve the report.

b) Information on IFF claims – status August 31st, 2006 Appendix 3b

Mr. Liljelund presented the IFF claims per 31.08.2006 and it seems that the situation is quite good at the moment, although Hungary, Russia, Singapore and Slovakia are still in debt. Mr. Liljelund informed that Georgia has paid their debts from 2004 and 2005.

Based on this report the CB discussed the actions to be taken.

It was asked if the Office has contacted the Associations still having membership debts from 2005. The Office answered that there has been sent a reminder to the associations in question.

Mr. Jansson reminded that there is a problem being built up again with Russia, when their claims are growing and proposed that the IFF would keep on eye on the development of the claims.

Mr. Kauppinen asked if there were any news about the Singaporean claims and Mr. Liljelund informed that the Singaporeans have promised to give a payment plan, but that the IFF has not yet received any such plan.

The CB decided: to approve the report and send a letter to the Russian federation.

§ 5. World Championships

a) WFC Men 2006
Mr. Jansson gave a report on the 6th Men‘s WFC 2006, played in Sweden. The final written report will be delivered, when it has been approved by the Swedish Central Board. Mr. Jansson informed that the Globe Arena was not sold out, due to some problem letting travel companies to have tickets for a too long time, and that this was a small disappointment. The total turnover was around 1.7 mill € and the tournament set a number of new records. The report will most probably, partly be translated into english and it is free for everyone to learn from.

Mr. Kauppinen asked if there were other things that the Swedish would have done otherwise, for example the choice to play in different parts of Sweden. Mr. Jansson answered that if they would decide again, they would still spread the tournament to a number of cities.

Ms. Aagaard found the organisation in the South of Sweden to have been very good

Mr. Liljelund reported on the TV production from the WFC 2006 and the coverage reports and spectator reports in the different countries (Appendix 4). The host broadcaster SVT produced 8 games. The experience from this event proves that it has been the right to take more control of the TV production into the hands of the IFF. Mr. Liljelund emphasized that the WFC 2006 were a championships for the media and that the TV figures are very important for marketing Floorball.

Mr. Orlando informed that the power breaks were working very well and the 15 minutes intermissions were working well in Globen.

Mr. Kauppinen also informed that he had received positive feedback from persons in Thailand who have watched Floorball from EuroSport2 and that this has increased the interest in Floorball in Thailand.

Mr. Liljelund reported on the need to produce educational video material, using the TV footage from the WFC 2006, which has been promised by SVT/SFF. Mr. Jansson informed that the Swedish Federation has not yet received the material from SVT.

b) WFC U19 Women 2006 Germany
Mr. Kratz reported on the preparation of the U19 WFC 2006 and the fixture list.(Appendix 5). The tournament will be played in Naunhof and Leipzig and the RC will nominate five referee pairs during week 37.

Mr. Liljelund reported on the marketing and organisation issues for the U19 WFC 2006, after the meeting held with the organiser. (Appendix 6). Mr. Liljelund informed that one of the big questions that were discussed was the flooring, which was not usable. The new floor will therefore be provided from Gerflor from France and the IFF has also asked Gerflor to assist with the installation of the floor. The floor will also be used in Varberg during the EC Finals 2007. The organiser had also told that they have had some minor problems in getting responses from some of the participating teams

Mr. Jonsson had some questions concerning the IFF costs that were answered by Mr. Liljelund. The DUB had also asked for getting some economic support from the IFF because of the amount of teams participating, but Mr. Orlando reminded that the organisers have previously informed during the contract negotiations in Singapore that they can handle 16 teams.

The CB decided: to approve the report and not to subsidize any of the organizers fee for the Organiser of the U19 WFC 2006.

c) WFC Women 2007 Denmark
Mr. Kratz reported on the applications for the Women‘s WFC 2007 B-division Qualifications in Europe, in 9-11th of February 2007. The applications have arrived from Austria, Italy and Poland. The Central Board needed to decide upon where to play the qualifications for WFC 2007. (Appendix 7a, Appendix 7b, Appendix 7c, Appendix 7d). Mr. Kratz proposed that Poland would organise the Northern qualifications and that Italy would organise the southern qualifications.

The CB discussed the proposals and Mr. Suman was against the fact that Italy has proposed public transportation for the teams.

Mr. Orlando felt that based on the experience of the development of the internal administration of the Austrian Floorball Association, after the Development Seminar in Hungary, it would be better to give the other qualification to Austria.

Mr. Suman felt that from a technical point of view both Italy and Austria are equal.

Mr. Eriksson supported the proposal to give the qualifications to Austria and Poland.

Mr. Orlando also reminded that the times of both qualification tournaments are synchronised because three of six teams are going through to the B-Divisions.

The CB decided: To appoint the Austrian and Polish Associations as organisers of the qualification for the Women‘s 2007 B-division on February 9th to 11th 2007. Mr. Liljelund was given the task to negotiate an agreement with the organisers.

Mr Kratz reported on the WFC 2007 A-division Qualification between Japan and Singapore and the general preparations. The match will be played Saturday 17th of February in Japan. The first result was 3-1 to Singapore

Mr. Liljelund reported on the preparations from the marketing view of the WFC 2007. Mr. Liljelund informed that he had a meeting with Mr. Ehmsen, the president of the organising committee. There had been some questions abut the ambush marketing during the meeting.

Mr. Suman informed that the preparations of the WFC 2007 is well going on, but the only problem could be the number of the volunteers in the venues during the championships, based on the experience from the EuroFloorball Cup Qualification in Frederikshavn.

The CB decided: to approve the report.

d) WFC Men 2008 Czech Republic
Mr. Liljelund reported on the agreement prepared between the IFF and the Czech Federation concerning the Men‘s World Floorball Championships 2008. There have been a number of discussions with one part the organiser and on the other hand with Infront and there are still open questions regarding the administration of IFF persons and the marketing issues regarding split of fields between the IFF/Infront and the CFbU/Local marketing Company of the event. Mr. Jansson concluded that the IFF has positive decisions to make concerning the marketing.

Mr. Suman informed that the final decision on where to play will be made during the autumn. There are still few versions what cities will be used. CFbU is also waiting for the evaluation which is now done by SFF. The decision will be finalised probably in November.

The CB decided: To approve the report

e) Upcoming Events
Mr. Liljelund informed that the following federations have announced their interest to organise the following IFF events. According to the decision of the IFF CB 02/2006, the applicants should fill-in an organiser requirements questionnaire. Due to organisational reasons, this questionnaire has not yet been finalized and the issue is therefore still on the table.

Czech Floorball Union
- EuroFloorball Cup 2012 (Men and Women)
- Women‘s 9th WFC 2013

Latvian Floorball Union
- Men‘s 9th WFC 2012

Norwegian Floorball Association
- Qualification round of the 2007-2008 EuroFloorball Cup (Men and Women), and
- Either the Men U19 WFC 2011 or the Women U19 WFC 2012.

Singapore Floorball Association
- Men‘s 9th WFC 2012

Swiss Floorball Federation
- Women‘s 8th WFC 2011
- Men‘s 9th WFC 2012

Proposal: To give the office the continued task of preparing the Organisers Requirement Questionnaire until the end of October 2006 and ask the applicants to fill-in and return the questionnaire before the 15th of December. The CB will decide upon the organisers in its meeting in January 2007.

The CB decided: To approve the proposal.

§ 6. EuroFloorball Cup

a) EC 2007
Mr. Jansson reported on the preparations of the European Cup 2007 in Varberg, Sweden. The only open question is the ticket question otherwise the planning has proceeded well. The IFF will pay for all referees and staff and the organisers will pay the IFF a lump sum.

Mr. Liljelund reported on the signing of the agreement, in line with the new requirements of our sponsors and Infront. The cup organisers have been very effective and the tournament will be played in two arenas.

Mr. Kratz reported on the practical preparations of the European Cup. Mr. Kratz further reported on the outstanding claim of the Latvian federation to the IFF, concerning the European Cup, has been settled. Mr Kratz informed that the order of the groups has been drawn and the organisers wishes concerning the timetable for the Swedish Games has been taken into consideration.

The CB decided: To approve the report and approved the proposed fixture list.

b) European Cup Qualifications 2007
Mr. Suman informed about the EFCQ in Frederikshavn (31.8. – 3.9.) and the results of the tournament. (Appendix 8). He was of the opinion that the organisers did a good job and that the only small problem was the lack of volunteers. Mr. Kratz added that there were two referee management persons and 8 referee pairs present.

Mr. Orlando was not pleased with the fact that there was some Danish referee pairs, that where not international referee pairs, since it has been in the regulations, that all international matches has to refereed by international pairs.

The CB decided: To approve the reports

§ 7. Committees and Function reports

a) ExCo reports
Mr. Eriksson reported on the decision taken by the IFF ExCo to provisionally lift the suspension of the Georgian Floorball Association, based on the process which has been carried out during the summer. (Appendix 9).

Mr. Orlando reported on the meeting held with the AOFC countries during the WFC 2006 and the issues raised during this meeting. (Appendix 10). Mr. Orlando informed that we had invited the AOFC, but nearly all the AOFC members did not show up in time, despite being in Sweden. During the development seminar in December the IFF needs to discuss the situation concerning AOFC.

Mr. Liljelund reported on the meeting held with the Belgian Floorball Federation in order to settle the issue raised with the withdrawal from the Men‘s WFC C-division 2006 in Spain.

Mr. Liljelund reported on the GAISF Letter concerning the Panathlon Declaration on Ethics‘ in Youth Sport. GAISF is encouraging all GAISF members to endorse the declaration. (Appendix 16)

The CB decided: To approve the reports and to endorse the Panathlon Declaration.

b) Contacts to International Sports Organisations
Mr. Eriksson reported on the progress with the IOC recognition and the need to have 50 member federations before the IOC recognition process during the autumn of 2007. The IFF ExCo has prepared a proposal for the actions to be taken in order to reach the goal of 50 member federations. (Appendix 11)

The IFF ExCo will have a meeting on the 16th of October in Bern to discuss, amongst others, ,the IOC 50 Road Map, the Chinese issue and the African situation.

The ExCo will also intervene during the FISU World University Championships to discuss with the IOC Sports Department and the FISU. The third ExCo meeting will be held in conjunction with the Development Seminar in Singapore and the APAC.

Mr. Eriksson stressed that this work has to be dealt with in a very delicate way. We will need to pinpoint a few countries for the ExCo like China and a country from Northern Africa.

Mr. Kauppinen informed about the development of Floorball in Thailand. He thought that the new contacts are very important for the future development of Floorball in Thailand

Mr. Liljelund informed that we have still not received a reply from the FISU, concerning the signing of the FISU convention, the office is to send a letter to the FISU Office.

Mr. Suman informed about the preparation of the International School Sport Federation. Mr. Suman asked the IFF to activate their members to participate in the ISF Championship.

The CB decided: To approve the report and to give the office the task to send information about the ISF to all Member Associations.

c) Appointing members of the committees and the functions.
Mr. Liljelund reported upon the persons nominated to the IFF CB Committees and the Functions. The federations have sent in their nominations and the persons Floorball CV‘s until the 15th of August.

The following persons are nominated for the committees (Appendix 14 a, Appendix 14b, Appendix 14c, Appendix 14d):

Rules and Competition Committee:
Filip Suman, the Czech Republic, Chairman (Elected)
Hans Botman, the Netherlands
Marek Budzinski, Poland
Andris Dzenis, Latvia
Björge Jansen, Norway
Ricky Kronow, Danmark
Ari Vehniäinen, Finland
Martin Wolmhed, Sweden

Referee Committee:
Thomas Gilardi, Switzerland, Chairman (Elected)
Thomas Antretter, Austria
Andrew Clough, United Kingdom
Klaus Koskela, Finland
Jan Nordli, Norway
Petr Seda, Czech Republic
Thomas Thim, Sweden

Medical Committee:
Dr. Walter O. Frey, Switzerland
Dr. Pernille Opstrup Denmark

Development Function:
Renato Orlando, Switzerland, Chairman (Elected)
Nikolay Markov, Russia
Christian Resmann, Austria

Marketing Function:
Per Jansson, Sweden, Chairman (Elected)

Proposal: The Chairmen‘s of the Committees and the Function to propose the constitution of their respective committee.

Mr. Suman felt that it was good that seven countries proposed persons to the RACC. The former RACC set a high level when it was lead by Mr. Orlando. Mr. Suman has discussed the constitution of the RACC with the president of IFF Mr. Eriksson and the former chairman Mr. Orlando.

Mr. Suman proposes that the RACC would consist of a chairman and two members and then there would be a Jury panel. Every member of the RACC has to be experienced enough to be able to act as the Jury chairman and teach the other Jury members during the tournament. The proposal is that RACC would consist of Mr. Suman as chairman and Mr. Hans Botman (the Netherlands) and Martin Wolmhed (Sweden). The Jury panel would consist of Mr. Marek Budzinski (Poland), Andris Dzenis (Latvia), Björge Jansen (Norway), Ricky Kronow (Denmark) and Ari Vehniäinen (Finland). Every member of the Jury panel would participate at least twice during the two year period.

Mr. Kauppinen proposed that Mr. Ari Vehniäinen should also be a member of the RACC, since he has already been a co-opted member for the last two years.

Mr. Jonsson pointed out that the CB has invited the member associations to nominate members for the committees and not for a Jury panel.

Mr. Orlando supported the proposal of Mr. Suman and said that with a big committee, the efficiency to have fast decisions is rather low.

Mr. Jansson proposed that we should change the name and the structure of the IFF CB committees and divide the work between all the members, in order to loose the problem with co-opted members and panels.

Mr. Eriksson agreed with Mr. Jonsson that we have asked for nominations to the committees and he agrees with Mr. Kauppinen that all present members have proven to perform well. He informed that the IFF previously has ruled that the committee should consist of 3-5 members. Mr. Eriksson proposed that the CB would discuss the proposal of the RC first.

Mr. Jansson informed that he is very pleased with the performance of the RC. He supported the proposal of the RC chairman Mr. Gilardi, to appoint Klaus Koskela and Thomas Thim as members of the RC.

Mr. Jonsson felt that we should have nominated the RC before they could have had a meeting, which they have had. It was pointed out that the committees with it present members were still in charge until this day.

Mr. Suman felt that it is a very good work done by the RC. Mr. Suman informed that he would like to have the Czech nominee as a member of the RC, but sees the advantage of having a small committee.

Mr. Liljelund stressed the fact that the committee co-opted members need to be informed about the meetings held by a part of a still existing committee, which is a good way of working. He thought that the small group meetings, without informing the other in the committees, were not a development he would like to see in IFF in the future.

Mr. Kauppinen felt that we should not limit the number of committee members to three and he thought that the IFF needs to ask the associations again if they want to still nominate the members as co-opted members.

Mr. Jonsson agreed that the most efficient is to have small committees, but was of the opinion that it is politically unwise to have only three members on the RC, since it easily opens discussion.

Mr. Liljelund thought that the deviation of tasks between the RC, Referee Management and the International Referee Observers is not clear.

Mr. Jansson thought that there is a need of a referee management list in order to handle the RC, Referee Management and the international observers. He proposed that the RC and Mr. Kratz should handle this for the next meeting.

Mr. Eriksson told that he hopes that all feedback concerning the committees would be transparently given to the committees. Mr. Eriksson proposed that the IFF should stick to three members of a committee and then a management group. The word co-opted would no longer be used

Mr. Eriksson concluded that the solution could be to have the RACC and the RC as a committee consisting of a chairman and two members and then a Jury panel and Referee Management panel. All the nominated persons would then automatically be on the panels.

Mr. Kauppinen proposed to have four or five member on the committees supported by Mr. Jonsson and Ms. Aagaard.

Mr. Jansson proposed that in the future the IFF would only ask for a nomination for the Referee and RACC management.

Mr. Suman and Mr. Orlando agreed with the proposal of Mr. Eriksson.

Mr. Kauppinen felt that we are a very weak CB, if the CB can‘t choose the committee.

The CB voted upon the number of the members of the committee. Four was in favour of having a committee of three (chairman plus two members) and two was in favour of having five (chairman plus four members) members and one CB member was abstaining.

The CB decided: To elect the RACC and RC with a chairman and two members and that the other nominated members are on the Referee management and Jury management.

The RACC was constituted with Mr. Filip Suman as chairman and Mr. Hans Botman and Mr. Martin Wolmhed.

The RC was constituted with Mr. Thomas Gilardi as chairman and Mr. Klaus Koskela and Mr. Thomas Thim.

Dr. Walter O. Frey (Switzerland) and Dr. Pernille Opstrup (Denmark) was elected as members of the Medical Committee. The ExCo was given the task to fill the vacancies and elect the chairman among the members of the Medical Committee.

The nominated persons for the Development function will be contacted and given an explanation on the function of the Development function.

Mr. Eriksson thanked Ms. Bruun for the excellent work done in the WADA/Anti-Doping field.

Mr. Liljelund reported on the situation with the payment of the yearly fees to WADA. The Office has asked the WADA Office about the payment of the yearly sum, without any reply Mr. Moser. The GAISF general secretary Ms. Dominguez has informed that there are discussions going on between GAISF and IOC to settle this issue.

Ms. Bruun reported on the WADA Federation meeting held in Lausanne on the 14th of June, 2006 (Appendix 12). The objective of this meeting was to form an IF Anti-Doping organisation, in order to help the medium or smaller IF‘s to follow the WADA requirements.

From the IFF point of view the issues which this IF‘s Anti-Doping organisation could help us with is the Out-of-Competition testing and the Result management.

Mr. Liljelund inform about the WADA‘s request for the IFF comments on the proposal for the International Standards for Testing Document until the 9th of October, 2006. (Appendix 15)

The CB decided: To approve the report and answer the WADA‘s request.

Mr. Suman reported on the discussions held in upon the work of the RACC. There has been a fruitful discussion with the office upon what has to be done during the two next years. Mr. Suman is to propose the tasks of the RACC to the January Central Board meeting.

Mr. Suman informed that the RACC will make a proposal on how to deal with the U19 WFC 2007, with 19 teams enrolled to the U19 WFC 2007 in Switzerland.

The CB decided: To approve the report

Mr. Liljelund proposed a solution how to deal with the number of tickets included free of charge for the participating nations and the nations attending the IFF General Assembly and the Presidential Meeting at the seniors WFC.

Mr. Liljelund informed that the organiser have the need to sell as much tickets as possible and therefore the participating teams shall not be able to get free tickets for all the matches. The major change is that the teams are able to have tickets the days they are playing. Their right for free tickets ceases when they are no longer playing. In order not to make it too difficult, the teams have the right to purchase the tickets of the lowest price category. The association tickets have been lowered to five from ten and also in the club competitions the association gets three. Each association taking part in the GA and presidents meeting are aloud to have two VIP tickets per association after the meeting. The teams will have the priority for the tickets after their tournament is over.

Mr. Kauppinen thought that the proposal was good and asked about the VIP tickets and rooms standards, what standard they need to be.

Mr. Orlando and Liljelund answered that there are standards and the rooms need to be from top level.

Mr. Orlando proposed that the IFF will inform the teams about these new regulations and that these rules will be implemented from January first in a circular letter.

Mr. Kauppinen thought that it would be better to implement these rules in WFC 2007.

Mr. Liljelund stressed that the organiser needs to give information of how to handle the issue, so that all parties concerned can be contacted as soon as possible.

The CB decided: To approve the ticket group proposal on the ticket issue and starting implementing it from 1st of January.

f) RC
Mr. Jansson reported that the RC has done a very good job, but there are still issues that need to be changed in the planning work of RC. The RC has created referee criteria‘s and a ranking system for the referees, including levels and standards. The RC has proposed a budget for the years 2007 and 2008. (Appendix 13)

Mr. Jansson proposed that the RC will return with a more specific report to the next meeting.

The CB decided: The report of the RC linkman Mr. Jansson was approved and the submitted documents will subject for further discussions.

g) Development function
Mr. Orlando reported on the status of the planned Development Programme Seminars in 2006, in Holland (14.-17.9.), Poland (5.-8.10.) and Singapore (14.-17.12.).

Mr. Liljelund reported about the negotiations with the Canadian federation to organise the Development Seminar in North America (2.-5.4.2007) in Canada.

The CB decided: To approve the report.

h) Marketing function
Mr. Jansson informed about the marketing agreement made with Infront Sports until 2010 and the effects for the further work inside IFF.

Mr. Jansson informed that we are still negotiating with Puma for the season 2006 – 2007.

Mr. Kauppinen also thought that all the CB members should see all the contracts that IFF makes and proposed that the contracts should be visible at the meetings.

The CB decided: To approve the report and that the agreements are to be showed at the CB meetings.

§ 8. IFF Office

Mr. Liljelund reported about the trainee Ms. Ninnu Paavilainen who will work for IFF Office during 7 months (1.9.2007 – 31.3.2007), producing a practical coaching material in English for the IFF. Ms. Paavilainen is a student at the Vierumäki Sports Institute‘s International 3 years Coach Course, supported by the International Ice Hockey Federation.

Mr. Liljelund proposed that all committees and functions must give their budget proposals to the IFF Office latest by the 30th of November. Based on these the Office will together with the Treasurer propose some changes to the budget approved by the Genearal Assembly for 2007.

The CB decided: To approve the proposal

Ms. Aagaard reported on the work done to build for an Information function for IFF. Ms. Aagaard would like the web page to be more user friendly with more pictures. It has to be more visualized and including moving images.

The IFF information letter should be sent in September, February and in May and maybe in November. There should be more short information in the Information letter. There is a dream of making a Floorball Magazine. We are to send information to GAISF three or four times a year. There is a need to have a Press Officer at the events for media and information.

It was discussed that there would be made a proposal about the Information function for the next Central Board meeting.

The CB decided: To approve the reports.

§ 9. Member Federations

a) Members under suspension
The Georgian Floorball Association has been under suspension starting from February 1st 2006. The ExCo has provisionally lifted the suspension, giving a possibility for the Georgian Floorball Association to send two club teams to a tournament in Sweden.

The ExCo has informed the GFA that IFF will review the suspension after the tournament based on the performance of the GFA and the meeting proposed to be held with the Georgian Floorball Federation representatives.

The CB decided: To approve the reports.

b) New Member Applications
Mr. Liljelund reported that the Armenia Floorball Federation has approached IFF with an application for provisional membership.(Appendix 18)

Proposal: The Office has been in contact with the Armenian Floorball Federation and proposes that we would accept them as provisional member number 38. The Office has checked the documents supplied by the Armenian Floorball Federation and the organisation has been cleared by the Ministry of Justice and Interior and the National Olympic Committee.

The CB decided to approve the reports and approve the Armenia Floorball Federation as the provisional member number 38 of IFF.

Mr. Liljelund informed that there has been contacts from Sierra Leone.

§ 10. Next CB meeting

The next CB meetings, will be held during the EuroFloorball Cup in Varberg, Sweden on the 6th of January, 2007, with arrivals on Friday the 5th and departure on the 8th of January.

§ 11. Closing of the meeting

John Liljelund Tomas Eriksson
Secretary General President

Floorball Tweets

IFF Facebook

IFF Flickr      Instagram