Solna 25.04 2003
REGARDING PRESIDENTS' MEETING
Dear Floorball friends,
The 4th President's meeting will be held Friday 23rd of May in Haus des Sportes, Bern.
How to get there is found at:
In order not to interfere with the possibility to watch the B-Division final at 14:00 the General Secretaries meeting and the President’s Meeting will be combined according to the below schedule.
Both the President and the Secretary General of each member Association are invited to participate in this meeting.
Kindly announce your participation, name and function, to email: email@example.com not later than May 6, 2003, even though you earlier have announced your participation.
09:00 Opening by IFF President Mr Tomas Eriksson; Presentations of participants
09:15 Information regarding floorball in international organizations
· IFF Vision and the work on IOC in general and IOC recognition in particular (Mr Eriksson)
· GAISF ordinary membership application (Mr Eriksson)
· World Games and IWGA membership application and observer status in Duisburg July, 2005 (Mr Eriksson)
· WADA and the adoption of the anti-doping code 3.0; Implications for IFF member associations (Mr Orlando)
· FISU and status on coming University Championships 2004 and 2006 (Mr Eriksson and Mr Orlando)
10:00 The administrative year and the importance of keeping dead-lines; IFF staff Mr Kratz and Mr Wester
10:30 WFC 2004 for men; Playing- system Mr Orlando
10:45 Any other business
· International transfers – raised issue by Mr Botman, NeFUB President
11:00 Short break
11:15 Information from the Organizing Committee for the U19 men WFC 2003 in the Czech Republic (Mr Suman, CFbU President)
11:30 Information from the Organizing Committee for the WFC men 2004 in Switzerland (Mr Orlando, SUHV President)
11:45 Information from the Organizing Committee for the WFC women 2005 in Singapore (Mr Gardeep, SFA President)
12.00 Information from IFF cooperating partner Gerflor
12:30 End of meeting, Cocktail - Gerflor
Looking forward meeting you in Switzerland !
With sincere regards
International Floorball Federation
Tomas Eriksson Stefan Kratz b.d.
President Secretary General