Marketing and Information Committee (MIC), report May 2003
- Mr Wester has signed a new contract with PUMA (worth approx.10 – 15
tCHF/year) regarding equipment for IFF referees for a three year period
(May-03 – May -06).
- All known suppliers to Floorball have got a letter, in the end of
February, asking for their interests to become a cooperation partner to
IFF. So far there has been no response, hence we are free to start up
negotiations with any partner we feel could be interested.
- Mr Wester has started up negotiations with EXEL (worth approx.25
tCHF/year) for a three year contract, we are expecting their answer in May
- International Gateway (Canadian) want to become IFF ball sponsor.
We are negotiate about contract worth approx. 5 tCHF/year, in addition IFF
will get equipment (balls).
- Mr Wester has been a coordinator for broadcasting from WFC 2003.
Switzerland will produce and Sweden and Finland will use the signal
(bronze and final).
- A few advertising spaces are still to be sold for the WFC 2003. Mr
Wester is sure they will be sold out now when the broadcasting is secured.
- We have also started to explore the interest from international
betting companies, such as Ladbrokes/Unibet, to cooperate with IFF.
- There are ongoing discussions with the Swedish Floorball
magazine “Innebandymagasinet” to
produce an international floorball magazine approx. two times per year.
- Mrs Toftera-Slettemoen has started up the work with a new IFF
leaflet to be ready in good time before WFC 2004.